18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!
How to join in:
-You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
-Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
-Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
-List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
-Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
-Visit the other blogs on the list and say ‘Hi!’ Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. J It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
-Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Please share with us five fun facts about yourself. 🙂
1. I have a shopping addiction! I love to shop, even if it’s just window shopping. Things I love to buy besides the obvious books, are make up, sunglasses, bags, shoes and electronics. But I usually I wont buy unless it’s discounted. So at least I’m not super expensive.
2. I LOVE to travel! I’ve been to something like 13 countries and who knows how many states. I love to experience new cultures and food!
3. I hate to clean, I just do. It is no fun and I could be doing other things like reading!
4. I tried belly dancing and it was fun! If you ever considered giving it a go I highly suggest it.
5. I lived in Phoenix, AZ area for almost 10 years but am originally from Indiana. I left IN because I hated it there. To this day I call it the black hole of death state.